She’s at it again.
Angels have been sent to Crane Point by way of Lynn Voit. She is the vision behind the latest upgrades here at Crane Point. She has been working tirelessly to transform the former right-of-way to its current beauty.
The train car was originally located on Knight’s Key and served as the gift shop for Pigeon Key. It was graciously donated to Crane Point by Noah Singh and moved to the exact same spot as Marathon’s original train station.
Many thanks to the tireless efforts of all of the individuals, businesses, and organizations that contributed to this project of love ❤.
Just a few of the contributors below:
- Alex Landscaping and Lawn Services – supplied trees, boulders, and soil with the help of Corey Qualls.
- Arlington Electric South, Inc – electrical and attention-grabbing lighting.
- Mike Dworniczak – landscaper in charge of planters and plantings with Jorge Pavrado and Howdy Cartan.
- O.R. Painting Inc. – painting of the train car (also a Henry Flager aficionado)
- Makale at Sherwin-Williams in Marathon – supplied the paint at cost (another total Flagler aficionado)
Want to see more? Click on the link below to see how the train car has evolved.
Read the full article that appeared in the Marathon Weekly Newspaper: